I love scrambled eggs for breakfast or lunch, it is quick and easy to make with only some elements, and tastes delicious! I pimp my scrambled eggs with some incredible smoked MSC licensed sockeye salmon, and to certainly finish off the dish, I added a few crispy salmon roes.. Mouthwatering! Enjoy.
2 sliced smoked salmon
2 large eggs
1/2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp. mayo, divided
½ cup baby spinach
4 grape tomatoes, sliced in half
fresh dill for garnish
salt & pepper to taste
How to make it:
1. Heat extra virgin olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
2. Add tomatoes and spinach. Cook until spinach is slightly wilted.
3. Next stir the egg into the veggies with 1 tablespoon of the mayo and salt and pepper.
4. Once the eggs are almost done cooking, add the salmon. Turn off the heat.
5. Transfer to a plate and garnish with fresh dill.